VECTOLABS TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD (942869-P)
B-02-02, Tamarind Square
63000, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Vectolabs Technologies Sdn Bhd (“the Company”) values and is committed to the protection of Personal Data (“the Personal Data”). This policy explains the collection, processing and disclosure of your Personal Data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”).
Kindly note that the Company reserves the right to change, amend and/or vary this policy at any time. You are advised to check this policy on our website from time to time for amendments or updates.
A. Collection of Personal Data
- The Company collects your Personal Data in the course of engaging with us for our products or services.
2. The Personal Data collected by us may be used for, but not limited to the following purposes:
i. Providing customer care and enhancing customer satisfaction, including but not limited to, resolving complaints, dealing with and/or responding to requests and enquiries, warranty, returns and other after sales services;
ii. To manage and service our relationship with you by fulfilling your requirements;
iii. To keep you informed of new products, activities and/or events;
iv. For internal record keeping, including but not limited to administration, processing, and matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
v. For statistical analysis;
vi. For recruitment purposes;
vii. For information and security purposes, including but not limited to managing and administrating e-mail, handling and investigating any security related issue, vulnerability, and/or incidents;
viii. For the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by law and/or towards the administration of justice; and/or
ix. For any purpose incidental, ancillary or in furtherance to the abovementioned purposes (collectively referred to as “Purposes”).
C. Disclosure to Third Parties
3. If and when necessary, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following third parties:
i. Authorised agents, contractors and third party service providers who provide services to the Company for any of the Purposes within Item 2 above;
ii. External professional advisors and auditors; and/or
iii. Governmental departments and authorities.
D. Access and Correction
4. The Personal Data must be accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. Should you be made aware of any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading Personal Data or where the Personal Data provided to us earlier have become incorrect or out of date, kindly notify us at the contact provided for in Item 8.
5. You have the right to request access and correct your Personal Data and to withdraw your consent given to us hereunder.
E. Retention Standard
6. Any Personal Data shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes abovementioned in Item 2. We shall undertake to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the Purposes for which it was to be processed.
7. Should you require further information kindly view our Personal Data Protection Policy on our website.
15 December 2019
Vectolabs Technologies Sdn Bhd